Adult Hockey Skills & Drills
An excellent program for any player looking to learn proper skating techniques and to improve on their hockey skills. All skill levels are welcome but you must have prior skating and hockey experience. Full hockey gear with full cage is required.
Why sign up for the Adult Hockey Skills & Drills? Here are some GREAT perks:
- Amazing female and male coaches
- Inside Edge representative on site for all practices
- Social atmosphere
- Great way to meet new people
- Fun way to get some exercise
Pre-Requisite: Must know how to stride forward and stop.
- hockey skates, that fit properly
- CSA approved hockey helmet with full cage
- hockey pants
- hockey gloves
- shin pads
- elbow pads
- neck guard
- hockey stick
- hockey socks
- water bottle
- shoulders pads
|Practice Duration: 50 minutes (once a week)|
|Teacher Ratio: 8:1|
|Ages: 18 +|
|Fee: $165 (tax included)|
*You will need to provide your own jersey.
*Fees listed are for the duration of the 7 week session. Late registrations will be pro-rated based on start date.
Summer 2021 info coming soon!
|Adult Hockey Skills & Drills||