Parent & Me
An ideal class to start your little one on the ice for the first time. Children who may not be comfortable skating without the support of an adult will excel in this program. Adults are there to encourage children and provide guidance.
Equipment requirements for participants:
- single blade hockey or figure skaters (please try and avoid plastic skates)
- CSA approved hockey helmet with full cage
- warm comfortable clothing and water proof pants
- thick mittens
- bicycle and ski helemts are NOT permitted
*All adults are required to wear a CSA-approved hockey helmet.
Spring 2020 Schedule / Times
|Parent & Me||
|Class Duration: 30 minutes|
|Student/Teacher Ratio: 8:1|
Ages: 2.5 - 5 years
*Ages are suggested on average performance. Skaters may be moved to a differenct class based on skill level.
*Fees listed are for the duration of the 11 week session. Late registrations will be pro-rated based on start date.
Important Program Dates Spring 2020
* parent and me will return Fall 2020!
|Parent & Me||Saturday|
|Parent Teacher Interview||Saturday|